Monday, May 18, 2009

First night of class

Hi everyone,
It is nice to see a few familiar faces as we start our summer session in Social Issues in Education. For those of you who don't know me, I am a first grade teacher at Broad St. Elementary School in Providence, Rhode Island. After this class, I just have my practicum to complete in September and I will have completed my ESL Masters. I plan on walking at Graduation in May 2010 with my three daughters cheering me on. Party to follow!!!

I live in beautiful Narragansett. I'm looking forward to summer on Narragansett Beach and doing some golfing and tennis.

Good luck to all of us for an exciting class.

Mary Beth

1 comment:

  1. Graduation is such a great thing to have to look forward to!! And just a year away!

    LB :)

    ReplyDelete